Thursday, December 10, 2009

TWO THINGS YOU WILL DEFINATELY FIND INTERESTING!

I stumbled upon two websites last night. One of them is just kind of fun and the other will make your eyes glint a bit!

Ok, enough of this jabber, let’s get right down to it!

Link1

This is just fun to do.  www.mysterygoogle.com You type in a search except it doesn’t search for what you searched for. Instead, it does a search for whatever the person ahead of you searched for. I got a good laugh out of this as some of the things people search for are really funny. I know it doesn’t sound funny but you just have to try it and you’ll see.

Now onto the good stuff!

Link2

This link can be very useful if you are looking for certain types of information. I’ll let you figure this one out for yourself, but if you do a search on here for say “adsense”, you’ll see what I’m talking about. I DO NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. 

Here’s the link: www.pdfdatabase.com. Stuff here can be very valuable…remember where you heard this first!

No comments: