Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is Blogging the answer?

To generate money online of course we need a tool to realize it. One absolute tool that we need is a website. Many people interested in making business online but many of them don't have a website. As a substitution to websites we use blogs to build our own website because most of blog services are free.

The question is how powerful can blogging be? Can it generate income?

As an example, I have 3 websites and 3 blogs.
Adsense earnings - my blogs generate more revenues than my websites.
Affiliate earnings - my websites generate more revenues than my blogs.

Conclusion : my websites generate more income for me although the adsense income from my blogs are not too far behind.

The best thing you can do is to work parallel simultaneously. Referral systems are good to a certain extent but depending on your blog's traffic it may generate some revenue. Don't expect miracles though.

I'd build up at least 20 articles (short, to the point) and only than publish it. There's too many ads on a single page which makes it a bit clogged. Perhaps you should focus on getting the content first, traffic will follow and after that getting more ads. Otherwise, people will be put off a bit. Hope it helps.

No comments: