Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Free Adwords?

I've heard in some sites that we can use adwords for free? Anyone had done this before? Is it possible?

Not really.
There are offers made by hosting companies such as..buy hosting from us and you'll get a free $50 adwords coupon and people that dont use it usually sell this for a couple of bucks.. Also there are offers on signin up of new accounts etc. or creating adwords accounts with vcc.

I suggest you not to rely on this,create your own adwords account and learn PPC tricks to lower your cost per click price.

Analyze how the gurus do it. By joining a social network you can spot the big names out there and learn from what they do. I personally enjoy Blog Catalog and I think it’s a great Social Network. I use it to drive traffic and it’s working very well. I learned by analyzing how the big names out there were driving traffic from it.

No comments: